10/21/11

Feedback from Runners

I just wanted to say again that these were really cool races! I've always thought mountain runs through woods are the best runs to go on, and the scenery and atmosphere were great!



If you want my critique, I'd have to say the first race was the prettiest aesthetically, the second race was the most fun and exciting, and the last race was by far the toughest. The third race had some great scenery, was challenging, and had a bizarre format (playing catchup and all), but next year if the courses remain the same, I'll definitely be crapping my pants throughout the series knowing that fourth race is comming up! That course was a meat GRINDER!!! It took me till monday afternoon for my guts to return to normal after that race! GREAT RACES!

Thanks again,
Nathan Taylor